Tired of all the children’s artwork hanging haphazardly on your refrigerator door? Why not turn children’s artwork into fabulous displays throughout the home? Children’s artwork adds a personal touch to any room. By displaying it prominently, it also sends a message that a child’s creative expression is appreciated and valued. Here are some simple ways to creatively display children’s artwork at home:
- Cover a favorite drawing with clear contact paper on the front and back, trim and use as a place mat.
- Create a gallery wall by framing scribbles, coloring pages or drawings in matching frames or use a series of shelves to display a mix of framed art, painted plates, mugs or clay sculptures.
- Buy some shadow boxes to display art along with a paintbrush or a photo of the child creating the artwork.
- Make a collage by cutting up several pieces of artwork to make one, bigger piece of art.
- Have a child create note cards or a cover for a daily things to do book.
- Create a clothesline on a wall and clip pictures to it.
- Encourage a child to make holiday ornaments each year and save them to use year-to-year.
Do you have any creative ways to display children’s artwork? Please share them with us.